Tuesday, December 22

Woah, ages.

Its been a while.

I suppose my blog will be like my twitter, nobody will really read it, but hopefully it will still be around when im older and I can read it like a diary :)

I have no fringe anymore.
Boutique Monopoly is still the coolest version of Monopoly out.
I have my own computer now :D (FREEEDOM)
I still love Shia and the usual gang (T-Lautz, H-Fordz, R-Patz [a little less yeh]) BUT we do have to welcome two new members, MJF (Michael J Fox) and C-Pinz (Hot Kirk from Star Trek.)
I have rekindled my love for Back To The Future, j'adore les movies :D
Forest is still cool :) I love that matey pie.


I watched this today, and it made me teary. I do admire MJF, not just cause he is a superb actor (Still bitches!!) and a mega babe, but because of this whole PD thing. What a spectacular flipping guy. [and he is like BBBBBFF with John Stewart, my babe with F's babe? magic!]

[its not flippin working, just google Michael J Fox on the Daily Show with John Stewart yeah?]

Anyway it was really sad but inspiring how he talks about his condition and everything. Im going to find his book "Always Looking Up : The adventures of an incurable optimist."


I love MJF

No comments:

Post a Comment