Monday, March 1

Formal season ladies!

As part of the Y13 Social Committee at my school, we have the BEST pleasure (oo-er) of organizing our school Formal for this year! Honestly, that is like me in a nutshell :D


So naturally, as I have the best dressmaker in the world for a Mum, the dress preparations have already begun!


Being well me, i've chosen 1950s as my theme, and red as my colour scheme, since I can't imagine myself wearing any other colour :) I hunted down this gorgeous pattern at Fabric Vision the past weekend, and if you can imaging the black bodice with a GIANT ballroom skirt in a delicious deep red, you pretty much have my [ideal, yet actual] dress :)


I'm thinking best dressed?

I'll of course have my elbow length gloves, pearls and curly up-do. And whomever I take, will have the matching red bowtie to finish up our attire.

The girls and I want to do the whole pre-drinkies and all get a Limo to the place etc, and then the required piss-up at the 'forbidden' afterparty.

Yay for being a senior!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment